Our Event pricing is simple, we charge $200 for the first two hours and $75 for each additional hour (plus travel if applicable). This fee includes one photographer and unlimited images posted online. All photos will be shipped within 5-10 days. There is a minimum event charge of $200.
To purchase a CD of all the images, there will be an extra charge of $50.00
Payment is due upon booking the event.
We offer some unique pricing options for weddings where you can get quality photos from a professional photographer and still afford a honeymoon!
-Package A: Includes an Engagement Photo Session, Bridal Portrait Session, and Ceremony and Reception. $1700.00
-Package B: Includes your choice of either Engagement Photo Session or Bridal Portrait Session and Ceremony and Reception. $1450.00
-Package C: Includes Ceremony and Reception. $1250.00
All Packages include: One Photographer and unlimited images posted online and available for purchase with professional print quality (password protected if preferred,) A CD with all images, including photographers selections and full rights to all images to print at printer of your choice within 3-4 weeks of event.
Family Portrait Photography pricing is $150 for the first 1 1/2 hours and $75 for each additional hour (plus travel if applicable). This fee includes the following:
- Up to 8 family members. Additional family members - add $20 per person.
- Full location lighting and setup at our home or your location.
- Approximately 100 images of the family with a photo journalistic approach or various poses.
- Photographer will select the best images and do a complete Photoshop session after the photography ends (adjusting levels, sharpness, contrast, color saturation, conversion to B&W / sepia etc.)
- All original images, including, photographers selections, will be available online for purchase with professional print quality and can be password protected if client chooses. In addition, a CD with all images and rights can be purchased for $50.
- If CD is chosen, a Photo Release will be supplied to allow full rights to print at printer of your preference.
All of the photos are copyrighted.
Some photos have this stamp across them, however, the printed photo will not have the stamp.
- All orders may be placed by clicking on the "Buy This Photo" link in the upper right hand corner of the image of interest. This link will accept your order through SmugMug.
Special requests are welcome, and I will do my best to honor any of these. The information contained below is for those who wish to acquire additional information before making their purchase.
- Please understand that cropping will occur on any photo without a 3:2 Aspect ratio.
Aspect ratio is basically the relationship of an image’s width to height. The most common aspect ratio produced by today’s digital cameras is the same aspect ratio of a 4 x 6 print, an aspect ratio of 3:2. This means that the only sizes of prints you can print without losing portions of the image are of that aspect ratio, 8 x 12 for instance. Most of the common enlargement sizes are of a different aspect ratio, or proportion, so you will have to sacrifice parts of the image. So for an 8 x 10, you will need to crop out 2 inches in the photo.
- Personal checks returned due to insufficient funds will be charged a $40.00 fee, and remaining balances must be paid by cash or money order. Any charges incurred to collect payment due for Robin Vondrak Photography will be the responsibility of the CLIENT.
FAILURE TO PERFORM
- If the Photographer cannot perform this Agreement due to a fire or other casualty, strike, act of God, or other cause beyond the control of the parties, or due to Photographer’s illness, then the Photographer shall return the deposit to the CLIENT but shall have no further liability with respect to the Agreement. This limitation on liability shall also apply in the event that photographic materials are damaged in processing, lost through camera malfunction, lost in the mail, or otherwise lost or damage without fault on the part of the Photographer. In the event the Photographer fails to perform for any other reason, the Photographer shall not be liable for any amount in excess of the retail value of the CLIENT’s order.
- CLIENT is aware that color dyes in photography may fade or discolor over time due to the inherent qualities of dyes, environment, and acts of god and CLIENT releases Photographer from any liability for any claims whatsoever based upon fading or discoloration due to such inherent qualities.
- A fee is added to CLIENTS dues if the Photographer has to travel outside of Robin Vondrak Photography’s service area. (Irmo, Chapin, Columbia) A mileage fee will be charged when a Photographer has to travel outside these city limits.
- CLIENT grants Robin Vondrak Photography permission to display selected images resulting from this assignment as an example of Robin Vondrak Photography’s work and for entrance into photographic competitions and releases all claims to profits that may arise from use of images.
- The CLIENT hereby grants to Robin Vondrak Photography and its legal representatives and assignees, the irrevocable and unrestricted right to use and publish photographs of the CLIENT or in which the CLIENT may be included, for editorial, trade, advertising and any other purpose and in any manner and medium; to alter the same without restriction; and to copyright the same. The CLIENT hereby releases Robin Vondrak Photography and its legal representatives and assigns from all claims and liability relating to said photographs.
- All photographic materials, including but not limited to negatives, transparencies, proofs, and previews, shall be the exclusive property of the Photographer and are protected by Federal Copyright Law. The Photographer shall make proofs and previews available to the CLIENT for the purpose of selecting photographs. All photographs are copyrighted. It is illegal to reproduce professional photographs without a photo release authorization.
COPYRIGHT AND REPRODUCTIONS
- The Photographer shall own the copyright in all images created and shall have the exclusive right to make reproductions. The Photographer shall only make reproductions for the CLIENT or for the Photographer’s portfolio, samples, self-promotions, entry in photographic contests or art exhibitions, editorial use, or for display within or on the outside of the Photographer’s studio. If the Photographer desires to make other uses, the Photographer shall not do so without first obtaining the written permission of the CLIENT. All photographs are copyrighted. It is illegal to reproduce professional photographs.
- The CLIENT is obtaining prints for personal use only, and shall not sell said prints or authorize any reproductions there of by parties other than the Photographer. If CLIENT is obtaining a print for newspaper announcement of the wedding, Photographer authorizes CLIENT to reproduce the print in this manner. In such event, CLIENT shall request that the newspaper run a credit for the Photographer adjacent to the photograph, but shall have no liability if the news paper refuses or omits to do so. All photographs are copyrighted. It is illegal to reproduce professional photographs.
It is illegal to copy or reproduce these photographs in any manner without the Photographer’s permission, and violators of this federal law will be subject to its civil and criminal penalties. This includes scanning for printing, printing or website use in any manner.
LIMIT OF LIABILITY
- In the unlikely event that the Photographer is injured or becomes too ill to photograph the event, Robin Vondrak Photography will make every effort to secure a replacement Photographer. If the situation should occur and a suitable replacement is not found, responsibility and liability is limited to the return of all payments received for the event package. Robin Vondrak Photography takes the utmost care with respect to exposure, transportation, and processing the photographs. However, in the unlikely event that photographs have been lost, stolen, or destroyed for reasons within or beyond Robin Vondrak Photography’s control, up to 120 days after the event date, Robin Vondraks Photography liability is limited to the return of all payments received for the event package.
- In the event of cancellation, the security deposit is non-refundable. It shall be liquidated damages to Robin Vondrak Photography in the event of a breach of contract by CLIENT. The CLIENT shall also be responsible for payment for any Robin Vondrak Photography materials charges incurred up to time of cancellation.
- In the event of non-payment of amount due on __/__/____ this agreement will be considered cancelled and subject to the cancellation policy above. At the sole discretion of Robin Vondrak Photography, the agreement may be reinstated by paying the entire balance of the photography fee agreed to.
- Editiing and Proof CD creation takes approximately three to four weeks
- These prints will be printed and delivered by SmugMug. You can view their guarantee here- http://www.smugmug.com/prints/our-guarantee.mg